How to contact prospective customers

SAMPLE ONE:
Hi (Prospect Name),  

Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to share Plexus with you!  A little background info ... Plexus is a health and wellness company that provides natural products with  many health benefits, some of which include helping with:  
- blood sugar
- weight loss  
- energy
- anxiety  
- cholesterol  
- sleep
- migraines  
- nerves

When our bodies are out of balance, it leads to a whole slew of illnesses.  Plexus simply stabilizes what is wrong inside the body and makes it right - with weight loss being a side effect.  

I would love to get your thoughts and answer any questions you may have.  Please feel free to reach out to me at any time or I will follow back up with you soon.  

Talk to you soon,
Name  
Rank & ID  
Plexus website  
Cell   

Email address 



SAMPLE TWO:
Hi (prospect name),

It was great to see you last week! Your house is so cute; I'm super excited to see pictures when it's done!

I wanted to tell you about a super awesome product I've recently started sharing called "Plexus." It helps with things like: blood sugar issues, weight loss, sugar cravings, low energy, chronic pain and so much more.

If you know of someone who is struggling with something like that would you mind just sending them my way? I've had a lot of personal success with weight and other health issues (and Greg's off all his ADD meds!). I truly believe in how well it works and would love if you knew of someone who might benefit from it!

Some ways it has been proven to help are:
• Help with weight loss
• Help to balance blood sugar
• Help to lower bad cholesterol
• Help maintain healthy blood pressure
• Help control the appetite and prevent food cravings
• Help strengthen will-power over poor food choices
• Help boost energy levels
• Help maintain long-term weight loss

I'm not trying to sound all "salesperson-ish", but it has made such a big difference for me that I wanted to at least let you know about it! Feel free to check out my website: www.yourwebsite.com

If its not something you're interested in, but you hear of someone who might suffer from one of those ailments or just wants to improve their health, can you send them my way?

Thanks!
Name  
Plexus website  
Cell   

Email address 

No comments:

Post a Comment