First Facebook Post

Here's mine:

So, I have a secret. I have been SO nervous about posting this on Facebook. But the truth is...I've been taking a health supplement that has changed my life. My hair was falling out, I had no energy and I desperately wanted to be healthier. I started taking Plexus a few months ago and just recently decided to sell it as well. It truly has done wonders for me. If you feel like you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, you have blood sugar issues, you want to lose weight, you deal with chronic pain, or just generally improve your health, feel free to message me.

Other ideas:
"I've been taking this ALL NATURAL product called Plexus.  It has helped me with x,y,z.  I feel very passionately about how well it can help change the quality of your life.  I'd love to grab a coffee with someone and talk about it!"

"I just found out about this AWESOME company: Plexus.  They have ALL NATURAL products and they have amazing testimonials.  I can't wait to get started with them and I'd love to help any of you get started too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment